Monday, October 31, 2011

"Hey aren't you that OMMB guy?" - Village Park - Swansea, MA

  • Trailhead: Case Jr High
  • Riders: OMMB & Jesse Dog 
  • Miles: 4.1
  • Trail Conditions: deep mush, deep puddles 
Notes: My response... "Yeah, how did you know?" (I'm thinking they have seen pictures of Jesse on the blog)  "Oh it's those bells, I read about them on your blog."  (He's referring to the Bear Bells that both Jesse and I have strapped on with our orange wear for hunting season) 

Going for a quick ride after work ride on Halloween...cool.  

Being able to ride a nice Kona 29er on loan from your wife...awesome.

Being recognized by random trail riders because of some jingle bells mentioned on your blog...                  ...priceless. 

Tidbits: The trail elves have built a new bridge...   





...oh and that goal to ride each day last week... yaaa that didn't happen.

Happy Trails,
OMMB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We knew we made your day...lol

- Random trail rider

Dan said...

I ride there 3 or 4 days a week and haven't seen this bridge yet. Looks like I need to do more exploring.