Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Such a baby! - Village Park - Swansea, MA


Notes: A real good ride today.  I felt good and quick BUT...I kept hesitating over technical stuff!  Such a baby. I think maybe the endo on Sunday was in my head. Such a baby. Followed some of the new stuff the trail elves have been working on.  They are doing a nice job on fresh single track.  I dead ended on a couple of trails they haven't finished...but it's going to be good stuff when complete.  I gotta say though, I hope the hell they're going to build a ramp down the rock face pictured below (although tough to see how steep it actually is)...what the hell are they thinking???  Those silly elves. I didn't ride it. I'm such a baby. 





Tidbits:  This fella is NOT such a baby...click on...Nastyass Honey Badger  

Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: