Thursday, January 26, 2012

"I Sucked"




  • Place: Village Park
  • Trailhead: Library
  • Riders: OMMB
  • Miles: 6.6
  • Weather: cloudy, light rain
  • Temp: 42
  • Trail Conditions: soft and slow



Notes: What did Tom Brady say after the AFC Championship game?  "I sucked...but the defense came through and we won the game".    Well today, I sucked...but I stuck it out and got in a ride.  Not sure why I sucked...trail real soft, still wiped from sickies, too many days off for an old dude, or wait...was it the fact that my legs were jelly after the first real jog I've done in 2 years???  Yeah that's it, jogged an embarrassing mile or so yesterday.  THAT'S how bad the biking conditions have been, I resorted to jogging...ew.

Tidbits: Rode the newest again, Chutes and Ladders.  Although still soft, keep riding it!   No, Master Elf, I have not gone UP it yet!  (you show me how it's done! :) )   Also note that the Bull Bridge "skinny split" is done.





Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: