Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What's a Satori?

Since my bike is still broke, Bob being Bob, allowed me to use a "shop" bike.  I assumed he meant the usual shop bike, Denny's old Gary Fisher.  So when he said, "go get the Satori near the full suspension bikes" when I arrived at the shop, I assumed that the GF must be a Satori, since there is no model name marked on it.  I strolled right by the full suspension bikes and grabbed the GF, put my pedals on, adjusted the seat and headed out the door.  Bob comes out and says, "why the heck do you have that?, I said the Satori."  Okay.  So I'm like..."What's a Satori?" 




This is a "Satori"!!


It's brand new 2013 Kona 29er full suspension!     And it's details... Click On


Well I gotta say...I was VERY impressed with this bike.  For me, the fit and comfort of the 18 inch frame was perfect.  Although the suspension felt squishy when bouncing on the bike, it was NOT felt while riding.  Front and rear shocks had 3 position adjustments which, for me, felt best in the middle setting. Great handling bike, and the adjust-on-the-fly seat adjustment actually served a purpose.   LOVED this bike.  Oh, good ride too...



Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: