Sunday, June 5, 2011

Return of The Cousin of Mud Dog - Big River, RI



Jesse and I hit some trails on the tougher side of Big River.  The 8 plus miles completed felt more like 15. The weather was nice, cool and dry, 62 degrees at the trailhead (Hopkins Hill Parking Lot).  Seems to be more and more people visiting Big River.  Quite a few hikers and fishermen around the lake.  Lots of cars at every trailhead...but the area is so big you rarely see anyone on the single track. 

Jesse, like Bella, is crazy for the mud!  Luckily I got him to swim in the lake to clean off.



If I saw this thing on a trail, I'd be high tailing outta there!



Not sure what happened to poor dear Oreo.  Maybe a milk mishap?

Happy Trails,
OMMB

PS-sometimes I think Jesse looks a little too much like Joe Walsh, my favorite 70's guitarist...

 

No comments: