Thursday, July 14, 2011

Every Dog has His Day - Village Park - Swansea, MA

- Trailhead: Colt Jr High - Riders: OMMB
- Miles: 4.6
- Weather: perfect
- Temp: 70
- Trail Conditions: hard pack, some puddles

Notes: Hoje um lobo. Gave Jesse the day "off", although I'm not sure he would look at it that way.  He had a much needed appointment for hair and nails at the dog spa.  They found one of my biking gloves in his bushy tail (I was wondering where that went).  Well he is now a well groomed, bushy-less dog who is anxiously waiting for his next mud jump.  Aside from overzealous briers overhanging in some places, the trails were fun and in great condition.

Tidbits: I heard a recent fact...Mtn biking is more popular in America than golf. When riding the trails on my own, I find that a little hard to believe.  Just sayin...

Happy Trails,
OMMB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoje um lobo - today no wolf?
You found your glove!!! Oh thank goodness.... and all this time it was wagging right in front of you! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Mrs. OMMB