Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hang on tight ?""; (Jesse typed that last part)


Notes: Went out and rode some of the routes from yesterday.  I made some minor adjustments to the Kona and wow what a difference it made...that bike flies!  My adjustments?  A thinner seat set all the way back changed the above bike geometry in my favor and letting about 20 pounds of air out of the tires (down to 25 pounds), suggested by Bob, was enough to do the trick.  Felt real comfortable on this loaner bike!  I actually made it all the way up one of my nemesis hills (don't worry T, I miss my full suspension).  

Tidbits: Jesse made lots of friends today... a nice weird guy and his dog, a trail runner guy, a lady with her brown boxer on a leash, and a father and son fishing team.  (Jesse's waaaaaaaaaay more social than I am) 

Happy Trails,
OMMB

PS-He actually did type some of the title...by laying his head on the keyboard.  Weirdo.

No comments: