Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weeeeeeet-a-moooooooo

  • Place: Weetamoo Woods, Tiverton, RI
  • Trailhead: Lake Rd
  • Riders: Bob, Jack, OMMB
  • Miles: 8+
  • Trail Conditions: Very surprisingly good
  • Wildlife: moooo cows black and white
  • GPS Track:



Notes: Bob was looking to do something different than our usual Swansea ride, so we jumped down to Weetamoo to check out some new trails he heard about.  I was skeptical because each time I go there the mud and bugs drive me crazy...but I was pleasantly surprised!!!  There was very little mud, even though it recently rained, and the new stuff reminded me of the hidden single track at BR.  Although I felt quite kicked, little sleep, lots of rocks, this was a good ride.  I'm looking forward to going back to continue on the additional new stuff.  Convenient for a post work ride.

Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: