Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Nonstop cholesterol drop" - 10/28/10 - Village Park - Swansea, MA

- Miles: 4
- Weather: nice, but humid for October (my hiney was sveaty)
- Temp: 67
- Trail Conditions: even more leaves

Notes: This ride resulted in one of the very rare occasions where I did not stop, crash, or even put a foot down!  Of course this 4 mile version of the trial loop avoids the infamous slanted root trail, where I usually stop, crash, or put my foot down.  Rode the course in 32 minutes.  I could get hooked on doing this everyday, after all it meets the Dr. Z criteria for lowering cholesterol by exercising vigorously for 30 minutes per day...uh... I mean... per week (sorry Mark).

Tidbits: my uber-talented son is in NYC recording with Pat McGee...nice!

Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: