Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Two Legged Dog Slow" - 12/14/10 - Swansea Forest, MA

Another early morning frosty ride today.  Did over 8 miles with Al, Bob, and Matt.  Temps started at 29 degrees but actually dropped as time went on.  Throw in a few snowflakes and frozen fingers were had. Left my damn ski gloves in the truck thinking it wouldn't be that cold (spoiled after 2 days of 50 degree temps)...wrong again Batman.   Anyway, had a good ride...well most of us did.  Felt like I was riding a kid's bike trying to keep up with them today.  For some reason I was as slow as a two legged dog (because I know a three legged dog would have been faster).  The pros are convinced that I ride much faster on the 29er.  I knew I felt a little faster on it, but apparently the difference is very noticeable by others.  I was asked to bring the Kona next time...a not so subtle hint (waaaaa).  :)




Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: