Friday, December 17, 2010

"Yoohoo" - 12/16/10 - Swansea Village Forest

Went for a ride before dark today (travel comp time...very nice).  Sunny, not too cold, 29 degrees.  Did a few loops in Swansea for a couple of hours on the Kona Kahuna 29.  Getting real comfortable on that bike, but still would prefer rear suspension.  Mid ride I heard someone calling... "yoohoo, yoohoo, over here, hey, yoohoo...did you lose some glasses?"   ummmm....yes I did, a week ago, they jumped out of my pocket on a Thursday night ride.  I thanked the lady and her little dog too.  Her dog's name was "Lucky" and he likes to bite on your socks.  Must have a bike sock fetish.  I told her to keep the Jack Russell close by...coyotes have a small dog fetish.  Wouldn't be so lucky for Lucky.

Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: