Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Old guy pace rules!

  • Place: Village Park
  • Trailhead: Library
  • Riders: Bob, Jeff, Jesse, Marco, OMMB
  • Miles: 7 (my new app seems to be coming up short, so I'm rounding up)
  • Weather: clear
  • Temp: 28 to 34
  • Trail Conditions: great, frosty, fast 

Notes: After yesterday's shellacking, Bob decided that today would be an "easy" ride, and before I got to the shop, both he and Jeff had decided that OMMB would lead the ride today (surely guaranteed NOT to be 7 minute mile pace!).  To make SURE today would be a slower ride, for me anyway, I had brought the 26er (and the dog).  Turns out that wasn't required, since all were pretty receptive to a somewhat leisurely pace.  Fun ride!

Tidbits: It was good to see a certain Elf on wheels today... "all work and no play is no fun at all work and no play is no fun at all..."  ...Gary Fisher

Happy Trails,
OMMB

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Dam, how do you get out so much?? Lucky bastard!!

OMMB said...

hahaha.... made a deal to work around the house on weekends, ride as much as I want during the week! (Also helps that Village Park is 10 minutes from home)