Thursday, April 12, 2012

Weebles Wobble...

...and they fall down.   Had a very wobbly ride for some unknown reason...late start due to traffic, GPS not tracking half the ride, sliding all over the place due to rain before I started, and a general wiped-out feeling (okay maybe from a recent cold and the 34 trail miles I've logged in the last 7 days).  Nevertheless got in about 7 (mostly miserable) miles.  I didn't actually fall down, but had numerous close calls, one of which pinned my ankle against a sharp boulder (ya that hurt).  Looking forward to better rides ahead...





Oh and found a new trail friend...




Happy Trails,
OMMB

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Dammit your killing me finding all this crap at br.

OMMB said...

HAHA...you are welcome to join anytime! I would enjoy the company!