Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Trial by fire" - 9/4/10 - Abram's Rock - Swansea. MA

- Trailhead: Library
- Riders: T, OMMB
- Distance: 3.52 according to Mr. Magellan the GPS
- Temp: 77
- Weather: windy, dry, nice (post hurricane awesomeness)
- Trail Conditions: perfect

Notes:  After the home stuff was done, Teri and I went to ride the trials loop.  Her on the newly acquired Kona 29er and me on my little HiFi (hahaha).   The loop is advertised as 3 miles, but my GPS begs to differ.  We'll have to try it on Teri's little bike with the odometer.  The trail is marked so well that we're going to try our own "time trial" with me on the Kona, because remember...Kona equals Kuick.

Tidbits: The trails did not suffer any ill effects from yesterday's passing of Hurricane Earl.  Just shows you just how DRY the woods are...able to soak up many inches for rain with no issue.

Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: