Monday, September 6, 2010

"Kicked asses in the AM..." - 9/6/10 - Part 2 - Village Park - Swansea, MA

"...kicked my ass in the PM"

- Trailhead: Library
- Riders: OMMB
- Distance: 3.5 miles
- Temp: 72
- Weather: uh, yeah, still perfect
- Trail Conditions: dry
- Technical Level: fast as fast can be...
- Wildlife: doe a deer, a female deer...

Notes: So what's better than one MTB ride a day?  Two MTB rides in one day.  Somebody...named Paaaatrick got it into my head to ride again in the PM since he may be able to go.  Since he wasn't able to go, and I had stolen his bike for the newbie ride this AM (when he could ride), I decided that I should go promptly kick my ass on the Time Trial course....so I did...both.  Rode the course AND kicked my ass trying to ride hard.  I hooked up with Teri's new Kona 29er (thank you Teri) for what seemed to be a very fast pace.  The bike handles cornering effortlessly!  Strange thing is that I only shaved a minute of my time...felt like 5 minutes were going down.  I think I'll still take the Kona to the next trial...possible they were generous with the 27 minutes last week.  I looped it in 26 minutes today.

Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: