Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Four legs are better than two!" - 3/15/11 - Village Park - Swansea, MA


"Woof!" from the summit of Village Park!
- Trailhead: Library
- Riders: Jesse and 2-wheeled OMMB
- Miles: 6.5
- Weather: clear & crispy
- Temp: 38
- Wildlife: Squirrels, YAY squirrels!
- Trail Conditions: Some water, some mud...it was the best!

Notes: My new owner decided to make me run for over 6 1/2 miles while he rode his stupid bike. Although I had a LOT of fun and freedom, I was pretty tired afterwards.  I was a little overheated but OMMB gave me water from a bottle and I was able to find some nice mud holes and streams along the trail.  I also spotted squirrels that I wanted to chase, but I was too worn out.  Next time we come here, I hope OMMB leaves his bike at home and uses his two legs (hahaha...he only has TWO legs...hahaha).



This is what you do when the temp is 38 degrees and you are part Alaskan Husky!


aaaa so nice...two streams in one day!


Tidbits: A hiker on the trail was nice to me. He found a bike tool set. OMMB contacted Bikeworks but nobody claimed it.  The hiker will keep it in his truck for now.

Happy Trails,
Jesse Dog


No comments: