Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Night Time is the Right Time...for Friends " - 3/29/11 - Swansea, MA

- Trailhead: Library
- Riders: Jesse, OMMB
- Miles: 4.5
- Weather: dark
- Temp: 40
- Trail Conditions: good
- Wildlife: nothing...actually TOO quiet

Notes: Since I failed to get out of work early enough to ride today, I took Jesse Dog out after dinner.  I wasn't sure how well he would see the trail at night, but he ran like there was no issue at all.  He did tend to run ahead of me more than usual, I'm guessing he was attempting to stay in the light.  The trail always seems so different at night, but it was good to know a four legged friend was close by.  There's nothing freakier than riding through the dark, quiet, woods alone.  Having company with similar size and shape of the biggest predators in the area was comforting. There is a big difference between us though, besides shitting in the woods when it really isn't an emergency, he'll head towards a noise in the woods where I do my best to get the hell out of there!

Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: