Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ask Yourself the Question, "Do I Like Mtn Biking?" - Village Park - Swansea, MA

Notes: Went for a 4.25 mile ride on the Kona...nice weather, nice conditions. If you are not riding trails right now, you are missing out on nice dry conditions...like last summer!  I know some of us have good excuses, like ankle surgery and pregnancy (valid "conditions"), but I think some of us just have EXCUSES!  Come on people, the summer is TOO SHORT!  SMGR?

Tidbits:  Still don't know how ya'll ride hardtails in New England!  What a freakin beat-down ride!  Yes...faster and more efficient pedaling on the 29er, but oh my aching kidneys! 

http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/1243351

Happy Trails,
OMMB

PS-If you answered "yes", then what are you waiting for???   Email me to pick a day (direct to my DingleBerry, I mean BlackBerry)... srebello@aol.com

No comments: