Friday, August 12, 2011

Top Ten Excuses... - Village Park - Swansea, MA

...for not going mountain biking today:

#10. The weather is way too perfect.
#9. I have to get ready for Massachusetts tax-free shopping tomorrow.
#8. The trails are much too dry.
#7. The Red Sox are playing on the West Coast tonight. Late game, I'll need to rest.
#6. It's going to rain on Sunday (today is Friday).
#5. Price of gasoline is down, going for a drive instead.
#4. School starts at the end of August.
#3. I need to cut my toenails.
#2. I haven't been on my mountain bike all summer, why start now?

And the #1 excuse for not going mountain biking today is... My dog ate my pedal.

Well I didn't have any excuses...so I went riding... (in fact I went twice, this was Ride 1)

- Trailhead: Case Jr High
- Riders: OMMB & Jesse Dog
- Miles: 5
- Weather: Damn what a PERFECT day...unheard of for August!
- Temp: 68
- Trail Conditions: dry
- GPS Track: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/1260528

Happy Trails,
OMMB

No comments: